Hello Everyone, I'm new here

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:34:50 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm Zhang Jiejing, I'm a Chinese. I'm interesting about Qi, I want do some
help.

I've have experience with embed linux development,

* I've writtn some low-level linux device driver like touch screen,
wifi,dynamic
power management
* I've working for android framework(JAVA mostly) in an embed device
company.
* I've writen some middle-level of android system, including wpa_supplicant
and pppd.
* I have do some development about GUI like QT and GTK,

 I'm still long journey to learn of Linux.

And then, I want to know what help I can do.

Thank you very much.

---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing