Project manage system

Mirko Lindner mirko at qi-hardware.com
Mon Aug 10 08:06:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

as I said a while back we are thinking the same. It is time to get some
tracking up and running. We are still looking at indefero, which has issue
tracking on a "per-project" basis. It is a google code clone which uses git
for version control.

How do you see the need for a wiki. Is there any other option for knowledge
sharing and editing?

/mirko