Project manage system

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:45:17 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Mirko Lindner <mirko at qi-hardware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as I said a while back we are thinking the same. It is time to get some
> tracking up and running. We are still looking at indefero, which has issue
> tracking on a "per-project" basis. It is a google code clone which uses git
> for version control.
>
> How do you see the need for a wiki. Is there any other option for knowledge
> sharing and editing?
>

>From a mistake, I broke a board.
That time, I'm missing a knowledge system so much, since the setup of
environment instruction is piece by piece like our project related
knowledge.

I think wiki can speed up and init of a new member and  we can just store
some knowledge, I just used to it.
Also, I think it's more health for the project.