Project manage system

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:31:58 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Mirko Lindner <mirko at qi-hardware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as I said a while back we are thinking the same. It is time to get some
> tracking up and running. We are still looking at indefero, which has issue
> tracking on a "per-project" basis. It is a google code clone which uses git
> for version control.

I've setup a project on indefero.net, and test the function.
indefero have code review function, This is very cool :D,

the only question is this may hard to install to our website, if someone can
handle it. I suggest we use this.

Q: where should we setup the project tools ? qi-hardware.com or other forge
web-site?