do you want receive your own email from mailing list

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Wed Aug 12 10:43:24 EDT 2009

Hi

now the mailing list configure will not send the mail to the sender.
I mean
  1. A B C subscribe the developer_mailing_list.
  2. A send email "hello world" to developer_mailing_list
  3. then B and C will receive "hello world" from developer_mailing_list
     but A will not.

personally I want receive my own mail form mailing list. but I would ask people
in mailing list. if you want this? tell us. we can change the configure.
but if there is very little people want. it's ok. we will keep the configure :-)

--
Xiangfu Liu
  Qi Hardware Inc.
Jabber: xiangfu.z at gmail.com