Presentation

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Wed Aug 12 23:33:37 EDT 2009

Ignacio,

hey welcome, great to see you here!
Just yesterday we got some new Linux sources from Ingenic, posted
on our site at
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/sources/

Maybe it's also helpful to you?
I think we should try to unite the kernel development efforts for
Dingoo and NanoNote. What do you think?
Maybe you are already in contact with Mirko Vogt or Lars?

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know...
Best Regards,
Wolfgang