we got new Source Code from Ingenic

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Sat Aug 15 00:33:41 EDT 2009

ZhangJieJing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've clone the xiangfu's kernel source code tree, but I don't know which
what you mean about xiangfu's kernel source code tree.
now we only use openwrt.
--
http://github.com/lindnermarek/openwrt-x-burst/commits/x-burst
--

The way OpenWrt handles kernel configurations for targets is done in two
files:

target/linux/generic-2.6/config-2.6.25 contains all the generic kernel
configuration symbols
target/linux/xburst/config-2.6.25 contains all the target specific kernel
configuration symbols

Both are merged using scripts/kconfig.pl.