QT 4.5.2 on Sungale Photo-Frame

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:21:06 EDT 2009

Hi Adam And Wolfgang
Thanks for the new files..

Ok, We start the project with kicad and I'll  upload our updated files.  So
our first task is translate your current NanoNote design to kicad. Right?
After that we make some changes to the new product Picture Frame.

The gta02 core use the same chip? an ingenic chip?
Can Werner share the design files with us?

I will look into some good screens & touch options. Maybe a 5-8 inch TFT
> with capacitive touch would be nice, not sure it is available for a good
> price.

Andrés, can you send to Wolfgang the LCD's specs and proces that you found
some days ago?

> Also we should not forget infrared. For some reason the Sungale guys
> decided to remove irda (remote control) when they added touch.
> That makes no sense to me. Even if I have a touch panel, I would definitely
> still want the ability for remote control (i.e. irda receptors) on my
> wall computer.

Ok, no problem.

Where can I buy a NonoNote? Is a good idea have the same Hardware for this
development.
Can you please send me the site for make the buy or the Bank account for
make the transfer?

Best Regards

Carlos

--