jz4725

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Sat Aug 22 08:15:22 EDT 2009

The Ben NanoNote is using Jz4720 not Jz4725.
What is the best way to have 64 MB SDRAM with the Jz4720?
The 4720 has a 16-bit data bus whereas the 4740 has 32 bit, I think
it's because 4720 has COB instead of BGA, but like you said some
competitive reasons might be behind this too. Positioning the 4720
as low-cost and against some other chips.
I don't know anything about 4725 or 4725b right now.
Wolfgang