roadmap

Mirko Lindner mirko at qi-hardware.com
Sun Aug 23 04:50:31 EDT 2009

Hey,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Ron K. Jeffries <rjeffries at gmail.com>wrote:

> 1) Does Nanonote near term roadmap include
> adding a port so one can plug in external microphone?
> My use case: personal audio note taking.
>
> 2) I would REALLY like an open, cheap, high function
> TV remote. Please consider adding IR transmitter with
> sufficient power to control a TV at say 20-25 ft.

The feature set of the Ya NanoNote will be decided by the community and is
not fixed yet.

I really like both use cases you outlined, although I am not a huge note
taker myself I am a heavy user of remotes and having the NN as the one and
only is very tempting. I will add both to the Ya NanoNote product page,
where we collect all possible features and ideas.

/mirko