qi-avt2 kicad footprints and PCB

Adam Wang adam at qi-hardware.com
Sun Aug 23 05:09:39 EDT 2009

Hi

Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> Carlos Camargo wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> We are looking the qi-avt2 files an our job is make the necessary
>> footprints for kicad files, and make the board file.
>>
>> There are two files password protected in:
>> http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/schematics  This is a
>> confidential information?
>>
> Hi
>
> http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/schematics/README
> --
> The files open password is : 1 ( digital , 1 )

Sorry about the password. I didn't pack those files. I will try to
repack them and remove
password. When I'm done with it, I'll let you know.

>> I can't find information about U11 (maybe just a I2C connector ? )  and
>> U12 LTC3925 Do you have the Datasheet for this cip?

U11 was not used(unmounted) on the reference, for Ben NanoNote; I kept
it the same footprint (SOP8) for Ben NanoNote,
U12 is under experiments while is producing prototype, just be aware
that I am still studying on it.
It's not final yet.
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/qi_avt2/datasheet
Adam