Dingoo

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Sun Aug 23 23:37:57 EDT 2009

Yes I's another Ingenic 47xx platform so development on it benefits us all.
Ignacio Garcia from www.dingux.com has expressed interest to joining some
efforts withi Qi when he's back from vacation, hopefully we can pull this
off so we all work on one kernel & rootfs.
In terms of openness the Dingoo and ID800WT are probably similar, there is
no 'insider-led' effort to document all aspects of the device, unlike what
we do with the NanoNotes. But the NanoNotes don't ship yet...
Wolfgang