Jz4750 vs Jz4740

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:08:52 EDT 2009

We are planning a new product based on Ingenic chips, our idea is design a
wall computer. We are evaluating the Jz4750 and jz4740, we have a Sungale
Photo Frame based on Jz4740, with 800x600 LCD and 64Mb of SDRAM, We write
some applications using QT 4.5. And we note the process a bit slow.

We want to evaluate the ingenic chip Jz4750

Can share with us experiences with this two chips.
What is the main diffrence between them?

Best Regards

Carlos

--
Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño