What GUI system on nanoben?

Qingyou Meng meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 04:19:15 EDT 2009

Ben has limited RAM (32 MB) for now, so I think it's important to get a working
GUI system and leaves enough memory (10 MB?) for at least one
application to run.

QPE is a potential good choice, from architecture point of view, it's
compact than X.
I've heart somebody said it needs at least 32MB RAM, how about the
actual memory footprint?

meng