Qi Hardware Projects launch

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:35:52 EDT 2009

+1 re voice notes.

1) quick verbal notes when doing film photos, with accompanying optional text.

2) voice annotation when capturing GPS tracks. need some method that
voice is indexed to a given point in the GPS trace. used later when
massaging for Open Street Map. not also text notes can also be used,
but some pointer to where in the trace they go would be clever

as an aside: a cheap built-in mic, but also a plug to
allow use of external mic for better fidelity, or to record an
interview.

---
Ron K. Jeffries

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 20:24, Peter Malte
Mack<mack.petermalte at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I actually thought of one usage case of the Ben NanoNote which might be
> useful to me:
> Using it as a on the go text machine for taking notes and drafting thoughts
> (maybe using GNU Nano) -- right now I use my HTC Dream for that purpose, but actually it keeps disturbing you with phone calls, emails, twitter updates and other  nasty stuff - less might be more.

(And yes, I have got a simple paper notebook, but I hate to draft
emails or "literature if you want to call it that way" and then having
to type it again. Not to forget I am still unable to write with pen on
paper while walking from one place to another.)

Add a voice recorder to that, and it might be interesting for others as
well. A nano sized note taker.