[Company] Weekly Operations Update 46 and 47/2009

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Dec 1 11:07:56 EST 2009

Hi all, I'm rejon or Jon Phillips from the community land. Some of you
might know me from Creative Commons leading bizdev there, my current
work at http://status.net or possibly from hacking on openmoko in the
early days. Well, you probably don't know me. I'm ok with that :)
http://rejon.org/bio

Anyway, I'm picking up a shovel and helping on some things with
nanonote, qi, and things to be announced. Its mostly all publicly on
the following links and wolfgang's email, but it will make more sense
about some upcoming announcements and rebranding as they happen :)

As a follow-up, two things want to do better, after talking over with
Wolfgang and company is to have weekly meeting notes to be as open as
possible when possible, and a roadmap.

http://wiki.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Weekly_Meetings

Please check out both!

As for the roadmap, please feel free to add some high-level things on
there like conferences and other things for discussion:

http://wiki.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Roadmap

There are some logistical things, an some of it is really for staff to
execute on, but hey, its a wikii, you can shape the direction of the
product and company!

Jon