SD format Zigbee card ...

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Dec 4 04:46:47 EST 2009

I have an idea to  to make this invest more productive,
 I can provide with a 2 x Arduino Duemilanove board +Shield - Xbee  in
order to be able have two developers working with that kit, in one end
they will have a tested and working Zigbee transciver, and they can
focuse on make the sdcard work on the nanonote.

Also it can be an entry point for the Roadmap item to be more in touch
with Arduino community

What do you think?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com