SD format Zigbee card ...

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Dec 4 05:17:15 EST 2009

David,

yes that does sound very interesting. But we still need to get all pieces
together.
So you have the Arduino Duemilanove and Xbee shields in stock I assume.
But nobody has any SDZ-537 microSD ZigBee cards right now, all I heard
from Spectec is that they would sell me their 'dev kit' for 1000 USD,
including 2 cards and sample code.

I think we need to wait until someone steps up who really wants to sit
down and hack away at it until it works.
Communicating with Arduinos over ZigBee would be VERY COOL!

Maybe it needs a bit more time until we get there, don't know.
Wolfgang