SD format Zigbee card ...

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Dec 4 16:17:39 EST 2009

I don't think we have to wait , better we must think in that whatever
we do on ben can be reused to next devices, if we develop a zigbee
driver that driver can be reused in the next devices , but more
important than this is than apps and developments using zigbee done
before Ya comes to live can be reused on next devices independent on
whatever the transceiver is on the USB or SDcard. Ya can still use an
uSD Zigbee , maybe you don't want a big  dongle+cable+adaptor
attached, is matter of offering alternatives.

Of course I believe Nanonote core team,  has to be focused on the main
device and his next evolutions and is  the community crowd that have
to  help them on explore the multiple possibilities and report our
success and fails

Sometimes we will match criterias, sometimes not , but in this case
increasing synergies with Arduino project is one of those criteria,
and having a zigbee will catch a lot of attention on Arduino community
, and if someone moan about price you can always reply "hey you can
always use the  serial pads below batteries" :P

PD.-Thinking loud too :)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions