Concerning datasheets

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:25:38 EST 2009

Greetings Wolfgang,

>From what I understand you (qi-hardware) are not permitted to hand out datasheets unless asked?
So does this mean that Im unable to host the same datasheets (supplied by qi-hardware) in any
public environment?

The reason Im asking is because the jlime machines that we support we also have
sections in our wiki where hardware documentation resides. Would be nice
to keep copies there for people interested (a few at the most).

Would that be permitted or does the agreement you have also affect the receivers of
the datasheets.

Best wishes
Kristoffer

--