payment gateway

Polossatik polossatik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:00:41 EST 2009

Hello Wolfgang,

The pandora is coming around ( better then the official blog is
http://pandorapress.net/ ) they underestimated a few things and are rather
"picky" about trying to get the device 99,99% right (a good thing :) , don't
get me wrong ) and wanted to do everything under full control, so there
where a few delay's .... should be now shipping shortly..

My main and only point with paypal is that this is a "houshold" name ,
and it has not (- i'm pure talking about perception here of course ;) - )
the "dangerous" tag like putting your visa code in a website.
I'm not talking about personal point of view - I don't like paypal much and
know RBOS better then I would like (customer of my employer) - but "common
perception"..
Just something that might be considered ...

Regards,
Polossatik