what do you think of nand partitions.

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Dec 7 03:51:32 EST 2009

> Thats a really bad idea in my opinion, because it will increase the
> boot time by a lot.

OK then let's decide to leave the kernel outside.
I forgot that there is no way to hand-over the filesystem initialization
data from bootloader to kernel, so indeed it has to be done twice.
Speed should be our #1 optimization criteria, I think. Speed is addictive.
I hope we can keep the whole system easily updatable though...

Wolfgang