questions re RAM & Nanonote

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 00:01:04 EST 2009

a couple of questions related to Nanonote RAM capacity

-- what is (approx) cost increment to move to 64 MB?

-- above 64 MB (a single chip, right?)
   what is involved for larger capacities e.g. 128, 256 or 512 MB?

where am I going with this? for openers, a lot of interesting
Linux programs use Python. I am pretty sure that the available
ram for userland proggies in 32 MB won't be enough ro run
interesting Python programs, even if Python development is done
on a desktop or laptop (as I expect it will be).

---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://blog.eronj.com