gtkperf font not correct

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Thu Dec 10 13:36:41 EST 2009

Hi Mirko Vogt
I install the DejaVu font to Ben. still have some error.

the gtkperf give me some warning of font:
--
(gtkperf:599): Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font, expect ugly output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc', script='latin'

here is the output of fc-list:
--
DejaVu Serif Condensed,DejaVu Serif:style=Book,Condensed
DejaVu Serif Condensed,DejaVu Serif:style=Bold Italic,Condensed Bold Italic
DejaVu Serif Condensed,DejaVu Serif:style=Bold,Condensed Bold
DejaVu Sans Condensed,DejaVu Sans:style=Oblique,Condensed Oblique
DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Bold Oblique
DejaVu Serif:style=Bold Italic
DejaVu Sans:style=Bold Oblique
DejaVu Sans:style=Oblique
DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Oblique
DejaVu Sans Condensed,DejaVu Sans:style=Bold Oblique,Condensed Bold Oblique
DejaVu Sans Light,DejaVu Sans:style=ExtraLight
DejaVu Sans Condensed,DejaVu Sans:style=Book,Condensed
DejaVu Sans Condensed,DejaVu Sans:style=Bold,Condensed Bold
DejaVu Sans:style=Bold
DejaVu Sans:style=Book
DejaVu Serif:style=Italic
DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Book