gtkperf font not correct

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Thu Dec 10 13:59:05 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 02:39 +0800, Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> Hi Mirko
>
> from this [2] picture. I notice that the "gtkperf" is two wide.
> I can not see the "start" button in the first tab page.
> also can not see the "help" tab page.
>
> do you have any idea on this?

Yes. Your font-setup is wrong and therefore each character is
represented as a rectangle which is bigger in width than a "real" font
character.

When you installed the font-package subsequently be sure you setup the
font-cache (which is not necessary btw when you built-in font-packages
into the image). AFAIK this can be done with fc-config or something
similar.

mirko