discussion on Nanonote use cases

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Fri Dec 11 02:23:00 EST 2009

I'd be interested in a featureful gpg-keystore.  The device should look
like a cardreader, and be able to sign and encrypt things.  However, the
user must be able to see what is actually signed or encrypted.  This
blocks an attack that a vulnerable computer can do to use the card to
sign or encrypt things which weren't requested of it.

For this, I think my kernel would be best, because (when it's finished)
it offers much better security than Linux ever will (unless it is
completely rewritten).

Thanks,
Bas