Issues with Nanonote

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:12:38 EST 2009

Greetings,

I asked a friend to solder the serial connections onto my nanonote (hes an electric engineer).
I entered USBBOOT (after about 2 hours of trying) and reflashed with latest userland/kernel/bootloader.
Started nanonote, booted and at activated console I noticed that the keyboard was
out (didnt register any keys I pressed).
By accident I lost the connection to TXD and suddenly the keyboard worked, reconnecting TXD
confirmed this.

This is the adapter I purchased :http://www.lawicel-shop.se/shop/tipafriend.aspx?productid=378122

I get no output on serial and keyboard stops working everytime I touch TXD (the other two are
solderd on). I guess the adapter could be broken but its brand new.

Due to the plastic cover being incorrect I cannot be 100% that Im covering the correct pins.
Below TXD I see two circular surfaces <0,5cm from my soldering. Although unlikely theres a minimal
chance that they are connecting, would that cause this?

Best wishes
Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com>