Issues with Nanonote

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Mon Dec 14 07:09:46 EST 2009

Hi,

Sounds like you have your pins reversed.

The TxD of the Ben should be connected to the RxD of the serial port and
vice versa.  The Ben's transmit (TxD) pin should only be connected to a
"listening" wire, so whether or not it is connected should be
irrelevant.  Since there is a reaction from it, it seems you are
connecting a "talking" wire to it, most likely the TxD of the PC.

Thanks,
Bas