Nano extension board

Rafael Campos methril at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:34:23 EST 2009

Hi al,,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:38 AM, Michael Shiloh
<michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see. In many ways, this board is independent of Nano, especially if it
> uses USB to interface.
>
> In this case it is like a generic IO board that could be made compatible
> with the Arduino boot loader, allowing you to take advantage of a huge
> amount of already done work and tap into a well established community.
>
> In fact, your board might be useful to people who need something more
> powerful than Arduino, but similar to Arduino so they don't need to learn
> too much new material.

I think the FPGA board could be really nice, but i don't know if it
fits in the Arduino "API like", because it's a more powerfull device
than the Arduino. And i would love to see the Nano+board to do some
GNURadio hacks :) (with an FPGA it could fit, but not with the
Arduino).