Nano extension board

polossatik at gmail.com polossatik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:47:57 EST 2009

I like this a lot,
Arduino is a very nice "entry" into micro controllers and very
popular/cheap.

Why indeed not leverage the existing platform of Arduino extension (I/O)
boards and consider the Arduino as a "slave"?
Or, maybe a other random tought - not sure if it's usefull - provide at
least the same hardware "interface" ,
so that any arduino extension board can be used - I'm not sure if it
actually would make sense to do that,
the arduino controller can easely free up cycles on the nanonote by
playing "watchdog"

I do not really much benefit of having the whole SDK on the nanonote ,
but to interface from the nanonote to all the Arduino boards I have laying
around makes sense to me.
For a significant amount of "modders/hackers" this would mean that they
don't have to buy yet another "platform"
Just one interface.

Gunther