Entering usbboot through U+POWERON

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:16:12 EST 2009

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:09:29 +0800
Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at qi-hardware.com> wrote:

> Hi Kristoffer Ericson

> 	<-- this means the usbboot mode is working...
> 	<-- this probably too fast to run the next usb command.
> can you change the ingenic_usb.c line 323 and 326 usleep(100) to usleep(500).
> and try again.

On lars suggestion I increased the timeout to first 200, then 1000 and still getting
same issue. Could it be that my bootloader is too old for some reason? I mean
it obviously enters usbboot mode with U+POWERON but did you have earlier versions
of the bootloader that had that but still didnt work?

--
Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com>