kernel sound module in openwrt

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Thu Dec 17 07:03:09 EST 2009

Hey Xiang Fu,

that's great, however - as I we discussed yesterday - the kernel module
subsystem is not working right now, so right now everything needs to get
compiled in the kernel nativly.
That's why I commited change <9e3a54c8b0b0c85e9501f7b5cfb9151e69747332>.

When this (the kernel module subsystem) got fixed this patch is a great
improvement.

Cheers

mirko