Impresions new image 20091216

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Dec 17 15:56:07 EST 2009

2009/12/17 Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com>:

>> Thank you so much. Perfect! Same as Don Knuth we should offer some rewards for
>> finding bugs :-)
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knuth_reward_check
>> Any ideas what we could offer?
>>

> Its hard, perhaps you could issue some sort of ranking. Like 5 bugs
> for a t-shirt. 10bugs for sd memory. 10000000000000000000 bug for
> developement board :D
Problem with real physical gifts, instead of money it that if things
grow quickly you will spend more time managing all that logistical
stuff than resolving the issues reported :), the key point  on Don
Knuth approach i that rarely people want the checks to payed is the
check it self what is appreciated as trophy, so we will have to make
something in that way I guess.