USB-FPGA-NanoNote Expansion Board

Polossatik polossatik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:34:14 EST 2009

Hello Carlos,

I'm not into the FGPA "world" hence a few questions.
I do not found any thing similar like the Arduino shield/ interface
eco system around a FGPA dev board, is there something like that for
GFPA's?
Those FGPA things seam pretty expensive, I see on sparkfun a Spartan
3E Breakout and Development Board that costs 100usd. Any idea what the
intended pricepoint would be for this interface (without battery)?
and one more silly Q: what is the main reason to go for a FGPA for an
I/O interface?

regards,
Gunther