2091222 image first impression

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Dec 22 21:20:05 EST 2009


vido works! :) (after solving issue 22), I don't know how to
navigate/scroll/exit the app but it's fun to being jumping from link
to link using tab.


2009/12/23 David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david at tuxbrain.com>:
> Ok now works and button power shuts down the device :) well done!!!
>
> 2009/12/23 David Reyes Samblas Martinez <david at tuxbrain.com>:
>> No it isn't, modifing the last lines of the script from
>>
>> log "flashing bootloader..."
>> usbboot -c "nprog 0 ${WORKING_DIR}/${LOADER} 0 0 -n" >> "${LOG_FILE}"
>> log "flashing kernel..."
>> usbboot -c "nprog 1024 ${WORKING_DIR}/${KERNEL} 0 0 -n" >> "${LOG_FILE}"
>> log "flashing rootfs..."
>> usbboot -c "nprog 2048 ${WORKING_DIR}/${ROOTFS} 0 0 -n" >> "${LOG_FILE}"
>> log "done"
>>
>> to
>>
>> log "erase nand..."
>> usbboot -c "boot;nerase 16 1008 0 0"
>> log "flashing bootloader..."
>> usbboot -c "nprog 0 ${WORKING_DIR}/${LOADER} 0 0 -n" >> "${LOG_FILE}"
>> log "flashing kernel..."
>> usbboot -c "nprog 1024 ${WORKING_DIR}/${KERNEL} 0 0 -n" >> "${LOG_FILE}"
>> log "flashing rootfs..."
>> usbboot -c "nprog 2048 ${WORKING_DIR}/${ROOTFS} 0 0 -n" >> "${LOG_FILE}"
>> log "done"
>>
>> 2009/12/23 Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at qi-hardware.com>:
>>> David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>>>> Take ages on first boot (20 mins and stills not prompt a the "Press
>>>> enter..." message, only OpenWrt logo)
>>>>
>>> Hi
>>> David
>>> is there "sudo usbboot -c "boot;nerase 16 1008 0 0" in your reflash_ben.sh file?
>>>
>>>
>>> it's should like:
>>>
>>> ...
>>> sudo usbboot -c "boot"
>>> sudo usbboot -c "boot;nerase 16 1008 0 0"
>>> sudo usbboot -c "nprog 0 $BOOTLOADER 0 0 -n"
>>> sudo usbboot -c "nprog 1024 $KERNEL 0 0 -n"
>>> sudo usbboot -c "nprog 2048 $ROOTFS 0 0 -n"
>>>
>>> --
>>> Xiangfu Liu
>>> Email: xiangfu at qi-hardware dot com
>>> Web: http://www.qi-hardware.com
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Qi Developer Mailing List
>>> Mail to list (members only): developer at lists.qi-hardware.com
>>> Subscribe or Unsubscribe: http://lists.qi-hardware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/developer
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
>> http://www.tuxbrain.com
>> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
>> Qi inside NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko, Openpandora
>> Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!!
>>
>
>
>
> --
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> http://www.tuxbrain.com
> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
> Qi inside NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko, Openpandora
> Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!!
>



-- 
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Qi inside NanoNote, Arduino, Openmoko, Openpandora
Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!!




More information about the discussion mailing list


interactive