about projects track system

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Tue Dec 22 22:14:15 EST 2009

Xiangfu Liu wrote:
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>> I have no way to close bugs, like ones I open in other projects, it's
>> matter of permissions or I have to open a ticket about the ticket
>> system?:P
>>

> Hi
> there are some tips when you try to input in "Status".

here is the status:

New                 = Issue has not had initial review yet
Accepted            = Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged
Started             = Work on this issue has begun
--
Fixed               = Developer made requested changes, QA should verify
Verified            = QA has verified that the fix worked

--
Xiangfu Liu
Email: xiangfu at qi-hardware dot com