Possible faulty unit?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed Dec 23 03:21:08 EST 2009

David,
do you still have this problem?
If you can go into usbboot mode and reflash, that means the electrical power
side is working, since the device is fully operating then.
Try unplugging the USB cable, and booting it only from battery.
Theoretically the LCM may have a problem, but I have never seen that and
cannot really imagine that's it.
Let us know...
Wolfgang