Possible faulty unit?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Dec 23 03:47:33 EST 2009

Yes, it still have the problem, "luckily" is not my testing unit :P,
we have tried to boot it in a lot of ways, with battery&cable, battery
only, cable only, even without any sense no battery nor cable :P , no
one works,
I suppose if it's problem is on the LCM the device should be
recognized as usb device by the PC host, isn't it? but it doesn't (we
have waited long to see anything happen really)