Possible faulty unit?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed Dec 23 04:19:34 EST 2009

David,

> even without any sense no battery nor cable :P

hmmm. Even that one didn't work. That's bad.

> I suppose if it's problem is on the LCM the device should be
> recognized as usb device by the PC host, isn't it? but it doesn't

Good point, I doubt that one anyway.

You say you can reflash it?
Can you try "nerase 0 10000 0 0" (just nuke the bad block info)?
Then reflash, then reboot.

This won't help you now but if your device is indeed electrically damaged, it
would be the first one, but we've had lots of issues with our reflashing and
boot-related software not stable enough etc.
So most likely, and hopefully, it's that one yet again...

When did you problem start? What was the last thing you did before it didn't
boot anymore?

Wolfgang