I got my Ben NanoNote

Atommann atommann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:04:33 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am an electronics amateur and I'm very interested in the Qi-Hardware project.
I got my Linux NanoNote this afternoon, its a damn pretty good guy and
thanks the hackers who created it :)

I take several photos for my tiny NanoNote, they can be found in the
following link
http://sites.google.com/site/atommann2/ben_nanonote

The last photo shows a MintyBoost (designed by ladyada), the NanoNote
and an Arduino 2009 and I'll try to charge the NanoNote with the
MintyBoost, hope it will work :)

Combine the NanoNote and AVR board may create some interesting hobby
projects I think.

Hope that I can make some contributions to the Qi-Hardware in the
future, the contributions may be some schematics symbols, or PCB
footprints, etc. I want to learn, I want to get my hands dirty.

--
Best regards,
Atommann