I got my Ben NanoNote

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Dec 26 10:26:04 EST 2009

Totally didn't know there is a szlug! That is great! In the new year we
should start some qi hardware meetups...an do one in shenhen...seems like a
great place to start out! Qi hackups or is there a better name for an event
we and others can do to talk shop???

Jon Phillips
us. +1-510-499-0894
cn. +86-134-3957-2035