I got my Ben NanoNote

Atommann atommann at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:53:14 EST 2009

2009/12/26 Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>:
> Totally didn't know there is a szlug! That is great! In the new year we
> should start some qi hardware meetups...an do one in shenhen...seems like a
> great place to start out! Qi hackups or is there a better name for an event
> we and others can do to talk shop???

Good idea!
szlug's url is http://www.szlug.org, the webpage is in Chinese but the
 organizers English is good.
szlug has a gathering on the second Sunday every month (start time: 2:00PM).

'Qi hackups' is a good name I think and we can exhibit other open
hardware on the meeting.

I'll forward the idea to the organizers.

--
Best regards,
Atommann