features of Ya?

yajin yajinzhou at vm-kernel.org
Mon Jul 20 01:38:43 EDT 2009

Thanks for all of your commention.

For the 3G, there are some Chinese manufactures, such as huawei and zte.
However, I have no experience of the 3G module. Which type of 3G do nanonote
intend to support? WCDMA, CDMA 2K or TD?

For the keyboard, the ben's keyboard is exact the one which I mean "QWERT".
I listed it because I think this keyboard should not be replaced by
touchscreen.

yajin

http://vm-kernel.org