Linux.com article, Qi blog post in spanish

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Jul 21 20:31:20 EDT 2009

Hi there ,
Because as you also know I'm not a great developer(to no say something
more offensive to myself) and I don't have a cute NanoNote to post my
impressions, I have translated to Spanish some information about Qi
Hardware , you can take a look  here[1]
Maybe is to early, but as I have done with OM I would love to  admin a
spanish qi-hardware list to start creating a spanish comunity .
Is posible to create such list in lists.qi-hardware.com?

[1]http://www.tuxbrain.com/cat/etiquetas/qi-hardware
Regards

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez