[Chinese] some ideas from Luther

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Fri Jul 24 03:03:24 EDT 2009

Let's get the terminology right - Ben NanoNote is the one that ships soon,
the hardware feature set is already fixed (see the product page).

Hardware features can and should be discussed for the Ya NanoNote.
I will link to your IR idea over at the product page, at
http://www.qi-hardware.com/products/ya-nanonote/

Thanks a lot!
Wolfgang