Add VOIP application to Qi series..

W.G. van de Hulst suyckerbol at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 02:43:32 EDT 2009

So we're talking about permanent servers, not devices running on
batteries, right? I don't see much use for one of those new pluggable
ARM computers without a screen. You can power Ben^H^H^HYa from a plug
that supplies 5V DC, 500 mA (standard USB) and WiFi would use SDIO. Of
course if  you don't have a wireless router, this would require USB
Host (ruling out jz4725) or Ethernet (jz4730).

How much RAM does your ARM setup require? Would it fit in 32 MB, if
you just use the command line interface?