Add VOIP application to Qi series..

deng_ya_nuo deng.ya.nuo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:05:57 EDT 2009

I means :
1.     The ChinaMobile will blacklist your VPN server.
2.     we must run the Qi as a mini-VPN server at the same time.
2.1 : On the Qi's IP information ( with ports) is need to exchange by
the SERVER.
2.2 : The Qi's IP information can be exchange be each other and
nothing to redirect by SERVER.
2.3 : the VOIP data should not be exchange directorily between Qis.
2.3.1 : we can learn from the Bittorrent, and only about 1/4 data
change between Qis directorily.
2.3.2 : the remain data should redirct by another Qi, according some
fair-share protocol.
2.3.3 : All the data should encrypt by 256 bit AES.

from deng.ya.nuo@@gmail.com , 029-8231 2155
http://dyndyndyn.blogspot.com/