Add VOIP application to Qi series..

deng_ya_nuo deng.ya.nuo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:35:03 EDT 2009

     That the reason I am talk with Wolfgang to add an AES chip into the phone.
All the encrypt operation should be work in a small, low power consume chip.
Then the CPU resource can be release. I were interesting in the
no-server-VOIP long time ago .
Because I don't trust the governor. I think they are in some cornet
and listen to me any time.

from deng.ya.nuo@@gmail.com , 029-8231 2155
http://dyndyndyn.blogspot.com/