Add VOIP application to Qi series..

W.G. van de Hulst suyckerbol at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:45:20 EDT 2009

2009/7/25, deng_ya_nuo <deng.ya.nuo at gmail.com>:
>      That the reason I am talk with Wolfgang to add an AES chip into the
> phone.
> All the encrypt operation should be work in a small, low power consume chip.

Right, FPGA/ASIC is very interesting for speedup and lower power.
After encryption, is there still room left (on the Lattice) to
optimize some other things for VOIP?

What do you think of the c18 (Forth) multicore chips from Chuck Moore
(IF they will ever come out of beta): could that approach work for
encryption? The idea is attractive because you could reprogram them
for wildly different tasks.