Add VOIP application to Qi series..

deng_ya_nuo deng.ya.nuo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:38:46 EDT 2009

Hi W.G.,
     you can take a look at :

http://www.latticesemi.com.cn/products/fpga/xp2/default.htm

http://www.latticesemi.com/products/fpga/xp2/index.cfm

and you will find the different size and footprint of lattice XP2 .
the smallest one , XP2-5 can program one AES in 256 bit( the higest
encryption in the AES standard, FIPS-97),
and certainly the XP2-40 can 8 AES core, or one AES core plus other cores.
The number following with XP2, 5, 8, 17, 30 and 40 , are the sizes of the FPGA.
Does NOT like the other FPGA, the XP2 can run without another flash.
If you use FPGA, like altera, xillinx, you will think a flash is
necessary, but the lattice XP2 NOT.

      But , they have different footprint, and that the difficult for
us to decide to choose which one.
If we choose the large size, the footprint become large at the same time.
If use the larger one, I can program more function into it, which the
software programer very like.

    I have NOT heard about "Chuck Moore". Could you give me some details ?
Maybe , it's another words in Chinese. We can discuss it in details more, maybe.

from deng.ya.nuo@@gmail.com , 029-8231 2155
http://dyndyndyn.blogspot.com/